Drew my album art. December 10th my four song EP “Leap” will be out on iTunes. <3
Took 4 nights off of doing stand-up.
My jokes were becomings stagnant and tired. I wasn’t feeling funny.
I lose it once and a while and that simply means I have to stop and calm my soul.
So I thought I’d share with you a few jokes/ideas/premises here:
1. I have a lot of hobbies!! Or let me translate that for you… um… I’m single.
2. I love my studio apartment because the carpet is beige and brown. My boogers blend in perfectly.
3. It bugs me when a friend loses their phone for one second and they scream me, “Omg! I lost my phone! Can you call it?” I now answer by saying, “Wait! Did you use your eyes that God gave you? You spoiled little bitch.”
4. Celebs that are on the red carpet pose so seriously. You can be sure if I were on the red carpet I would smile like the cheshire cat. I would also blame my farts on Scarlett Johansson.
5. I sometimes think people want to be famous just so they can have a photo taken of them without make-up and holding a coffee cup.
That’s all I’ve come up with…
…the internet is depressing. I just end up looking up successful people. Anyone else?
I want to be inspired by all that is inspiring around me, but it’s tough at times no?
Hey, I’m being honest here. I’m human and real and not gonna sugar coat anything.
That we’re unique enough. I don’t know. Everyone is worthy of the prize they work for. I know that God wants me to pace and grow. I am immature in many ways and I must must learn patience. I must learn seriousness and work ethic.
I am happy that I worked on my EP and that I am able to share the songs with my fans. I hope they love them and know that I put the work in.
I love not having a boyfriend. I am being completely real here. I love that everyday I can decide my schedule and do anything I please. I love that I am blessed to be so attracted to many hobbies and crafts. I indulge my emotions in stand-up, writing jokes, writing songs, making jewelry, crocheting scarves, drawing…
Thank goodness I don’t have to deal with arguments and feeling like a man needs to take care of me. I no longer pity myself as I once did. ”Oh boo hoo. I don’t have love.” Nope. It’s a blessing. The grass is always greener and I am aware that my grass is greener and has sunshine.
Yes of course, someday, there will be a person that will make me think different. But for now, it’s my priorities. I have so much love everywhere. I truly forget that being in a relationship exists. I go against the grain and not have to be somebody’s somebody. I have so much fun with me that I forget. Someday I will share, but for now I will spoil myself. <3